Intercultural Conflict Management
We offer you specific training in intercultural conflict management to enable you to gain a better understanding of the difficulties you are faced with in such an environment, to manage them professionally for the benefit of your company and yourself.
The number of people working in an international environment is growing rapidly. The increase in contact to colleagues, business partners and customers from other cultures and countries leads inevitably to more potential for cross-cultural conflict. More and more people in organisations need the background knowledge and skills required to handle the difficulties which arise daily in an intercultural environment.
- Different perceptions of conflicts across cultures and your personal perception.
- Cultural differences in non-verbal and verbal communication.
- Differences in meaning and attitudes to the content level and the relationship level.
- Typical conflict escalation in different cultures.
- The WIN-WIN strategy and solution orientation.
- The harvard negotiation model in practice.
- ZOPA = Zone Of Possible Agreement.
This training is available as an in-house training for your company. The training is offered as a face-to-face training with the optional addition of our Blended Learning.
For more information about Blended Learning, click here.
Select from 5 different training languages: German, English, Italian, French and Spanish.
Contact us here!
Send us an email.
Read our current brochure here!
To read open download and click on upper corners to turn the pages.
Download Größe: 484,7 KB | Typ: swf