- 1 Live Online Trainer/Moderator (LOT/M) Programme
- 2 Is the LOT/M programme right for you?
- 3 Are you right for the LOT/M programme?
- 4 What is so special about the Live Online Trainer/Moderator (LOT/M) training?
- 5 What are the objectives of the LOT/M programme?
- 6 What are the contents of the LOT/M programme?
- 7 How do we work in the live modules?
- 8 Who is the LOT/M Trainer team?
- 9 Your trainers:
- 10 How much does the LOT/M programme cost and what are your benefits?
- 11 How can you get financial support?
Live Online Trainer/Moderator (LOT/M) Programme
In this English-language, practical, Live Online Trainer training programme you will acquire the skills and knowledge you need to develop and conduct Live Online Trainings and Workshops.
assist International HR has been successfully training trainers with its experienced teaching trainer team for more than 10 years now, carrying out demanding, skills-oriented training both face to face and online.
Our Live Online Trainer and Moderator programme equips you with the tools and skills you need to train and facilitate virtual training and workshops. The training is accredited according to the German authority for the accreditation and licensing regulation for employment promotion, or in German the Akkreditierungs- und Zulassungsverordnung Arbeitsförderung (AZAV). Approved further training measure for the promotion of further vocational training under the law on employment promotion (AZAV). Approved by CertEuropa GmbH – by the German accreditation body (DAkkS). Certificate Registration No M-12197-1700 to 12201-1700 Measure ID M-12201-1700.
Is the LOT/M programme right for you?
For experienced trainers: Our LOT/M programme is suitable for you if you already work as a freelance or as an in-house trainer, consultant or moderator and would like to perfect your online skills.
For beginners: The LOT/M training is suitable for you if you would like to become an online trainer. Our participants benefit from the wide range of different previous knowledge, backgrounds and careers of their learning group.
Are you right for the LOT/M programme?
Crucial for participating in the LOT/M training is, above all, that you have the necessary ambition, curiosity and enjoyment of learning and teaching. Furthermore, you need – despite all justified scepticism concerning online – a basically positive attitude towards the opportunities and possibilities of online learning. In the live modules, as well as when you complete your preparation and certification tasks individually and in the learning group, you need plenty of energy and commitment, as well as the willingness to try out hands-on and to learn from feedback.
You will enjoy the LOT/M training very much. However, the training is not an online entertainment programme and thrives on your contributions and commitment. If we have not deterred you with this statement, we look forward to hearing from you.
What is so special about the Live Online Trainer/Moderator (LOT/M) training?
- LOT/M is a demanding and practice-oriented Train-The-Trainer/Moderator training.
- The focus is the development of your virtual trainer or moderator competence. In developing your trainer and moderator competence, you will be challenged and supported by an international team of trainers who have many years of experience in corporate business and combine online know-how with didactic and learning psychology expertise.
- The LOT/M training is unique with its 14 live modules, numerous e-learning units, online peer coaching and project work as well as online group mentoring and a certification weekend.
- As a participant you will learn in a small group and will be intensively supervised. The number of participants is limited to a maximum of 10.
- The training will be held in English. In addition to acquiring trainer skills and design competence, you will be prepared to train in English. This enables you to conduct your online training worldwide.
- You can complete the programme on a part-time basis. The live sessions take place on 14 evenings and a certification weekend over a period of 3- 4 months.
- Between the modules you will ensure your learning success in the long term and expand your expertise in the dedicated virtual classroom of your learning group, which you will find on our assist Virtual Campus.
- You will reflect on what you have learned in your learning group in peer-coaching exchanges between the live modules. This way, your learning effect is deepened and you receive feedback on your previous learning steps.
- Your project work supports you in developing your ability to design your own online training courses. After the LOT/M training you will have your own concepts that you can use in your training.
- Your trainers will be available to you at regular intervals in Online Group Mentoring to clarify your specific questions and plan your next steps.
- You will expand your moderation skills to prepare and conduct online workshops independently.
- You will deepen your knowledge of experiential learning and learn how to support the learning processes of your participants online with various tools and activities. You will also acquire the ability to develop your own exercises and activities independently.
- At the end of your training, you will design your own online training or workshop session based on the training content and conduct it live in the participant group.
- You will learn from a qualified and renowned team of trainers with many years of experience in online training, business training, workshop moderation and trainer training.
- The training is accredited according to the Akkreditierungs- und Zulassungsverordnung Arbeitsförderung (Accreditation and Licensing Regulation for Employment Promotion – AZAV), which regulates eligibility for funding by the German employment offices.
What are the objectives of the LOT/M programme?
The focus of the Live Online Trainer/Moderator training is the development of your online training and moderation skills.
You will learn how to design online training and online workshops so that the learning experience of your participants comes very close to face-to-face training.
To do this, you will acquire the necessary knowledge about learning processes and the design of teaching units and workshop sequences. You will get to know the necessary tools, formats and concepts and apply them practically in live sessions.
What are the contents of the LOT/M programme?
LOT/M1: From classroom to online training
2 two-hour live online sessions, peer coaching and eLearning modules
In our basic module, you will acquire the tried and tested basics of online training and learn about the requirements, special features, as well as the opportunities and challenges. You will look at the success factors of face-to-face training and experience how they can also be achieved in online formats. We place particular emphasis on body language aspects and on the interaction between trainer/moderator and group of participants before and during online training. You will increase your understanding of the typical pitfalls in the planning and implementation of websessions and virtual meetings. You will get an overview of the most common web conferencing tools with their possibilities and limitations and gain experience in their use.
LOT/M2: Online Trainer Skills
4 two-hour live online sessions, peer coaching and eLearning modules
The Trainer skills module focuses on your personal style as an online trainer and on deepening your training skills. You will improve the use of your non-verbal and verbal communication to effectively motivate and activate your participants. You will practice systematic, targeted relationship building with the learning group as the basis of every successful live online session. You will learn how to structure online learning units effectively, taking into account the learning styles and perception channels of your participants. In practical exercises, you will master how to handle questions and difficult online training situations. You will stand on the virtual stage several times and receive intensive (video) feedback. In so doing, you become aware of the strengths of your online trainer style and work together intensively on improving your areas for learning growth. Hints on how to create brain-friendly visualisations support you in designing your own online presentations. To ensure sustainability and for self-reflection, you will receive your video recordings after the live sessions and reflect on them in your peer coaching group.
LOT/M3: Online training design: Development of online trainings
4 two-hour live online sessions, peer coaching and eLearning modules
In this module you will learn how to design your own online training from the basic idea to the finished training sequence. How to consider participant goals and needs in a meaningful way, and also how to incorporate their previous knowledge and experience into your design. Which formats and tools are available to you to make the interaction with the participants varied and brain-friendly. What you can do to achieve the most sustainable learning success possible. From suitable preparation and follow-up tasks to frequent participation activation as well as to the design of practice-relevant exercise scenarios. How to take research in recent brain research into account when planning your online teaching sequences by adapting your processes to the performance and learning curves of your participants. How to implement your favourite formats from classroom training online: How to design online role plays and develop your own exercises and case studies for your courses in the virtual space.
LOT/M4: Effective online moderation
4 two-hour live online sessions, peer coaching and eLearning modules
As an online facilitator, your task is to lead the agenda in the workshop from the very beginning to a successful conclusion, with clearly defined measures and results. It is important to accompany and control the dynamics in the participant group, taking into account the special challenges of online collaboration. In this hands-on module, you will practice the use of suitable moderation tools and techniques in the role of an online moderator and receive helpful feedback on your appearance as a moderator. You will receive input on developing online workshops with virtual teams and learn how to handle difficult situations in online meetings and workshops.
LOT/M5: Completion and certification
Online colloquium: 1 weekend with 5 live sessions
The completion of the training as a Live Online Trainer/Moderator (LOT/M) takes place in the form of an online colloquium: On the basis of the training contents you will develop your own training concept with self-designed interactive elements on a topic of your choice. You submit your training design in writing in advance and carry it out with a training group during the colloquium. After successful completion of the LOT/M training you will receive a certificate.
How do we work in the live modules?
In the live modules short practical trainer inputs are presented with a high degree of interaction, reflected and are accompanied by practical exercises and learning-by-doing. This is followed by the essential phase of learning transfer, the integration of the findings into the long-term learning success of the participants.
What other elements ensure your training success?
We offer you a wide range of additional elements to ensure that you can implement the contents of the live sessions in the best possible way and that the LOT/M programme will be a success for you. You have the opportunity to work on further content with the eLearning modules in your dedicated virtual classroom and stay in contact with your learning group and the trainers through peer coaching, our participant forum and online group mentoring. In your project work, you will implement what you have learned exactly in your personal area of application.
In the dedicated virtual classroom of your LOT/M learning group you will work on advanced tasks between the modules. Exciting video sequences and articles provide you with valuable background knowledge about communication, learning psychology and working with groups, which you reflect on in subsequent exercises. Here you can be flexible with n your time. In the virtual Classroom you learn whenever it is possible in your everyday life.
You can use the chat and participant forum to discuss with the other participants in your learning group, share your results, start discussions and ask questions to the trainers or other participants.
In your virtual classroom you will also always have the opportunity for exchange with your learning group and trainers. Ask your questions in the forum and share interesting thoughts, articles, media, and your successes in implementation.
Between the live modules you ensure the sustainability of your lessons learned in a peer coaching learning tandem . You meet regularly online, via web conference, by telephone or face to face to support each other in your learning transfer.
Online Group Mentoring
Online Group Mentoring takes place approximately every two weeks in a small group with your trainer to get answers to your questions and plan your next steps in training.
In the course of the project work, you will design a training course for your own professional application. In doing so, you apply the core concepts of the training to your own questions and thus ensure your personal transfer.
Who is the LOT/M Trainer team?
Your LOT/M trainers are all renowned trainers with relevant experience in international corporate business and have been involved in the design of efficient and effective online formats for many years. They design training, coachings & workshops for participants from and for the following well-known companies and organizations, among others:
Google, the United Nations, Mercedes Benz Management Consulting, Ubisoft Blue Byte, Vodafone GmbH, Hyundai Motors Europe, NTT DATA, Siemens, Global Savings Group, Itelligence AG, Klüber AG, Bio Rad GmbH, Kaspersky Lab, as well as at universities and in the non-profit sector.
Susanne has many years of experience in international business training and workshop design as well as a strong background as a consultant and project manager. Susanne has been successfully conducting blended learning training and workshops for years. She has been working with groups for more than 30 years, is a founding member of the trainer team of the Intercultural Trainer Training IBT/M and a DGSv expert for online coaching and supervision. Her passion is the design of innovative interactive teaching and participation methods in online and face-to-face formats.
Hannah has several years of experience as a trainer, live online trainer, intercultural trainer, communication consultant in the corporate environment as well as a trainer in higher education and in the development of intercultural training for expats.
Gary is a renowned trainer with over 25 years of experience in international human resources development. He has been training Live Online for over 10 years. Gary trains employees and managers in global companies worldwide. He is the author of topselling books on virtual leadership and project manager of European leadership projects. He is a founding member of the IBT/M education team and president of the Society for Intercultural Education, Training & Research (SIETAR) e.V., the world’s largest association for intercultural education, training & research.
How much does the LOT/M programme cost and what are your benefits?
The training to become a Live Online Trainer/Moderator (LOT/M) is extensive, challenging, but in European comparison also an inexpensive training in terms of the number of live and eLearning hours:
- Participation in 14 live sessions & 1 final colloquium
- 7 online mentoring units
- Extensive eLearning material in the virtual classroom with exciting contents & tasks
- Peer coaching between the live modules
- Project work between the live modules
- Learning materials & documentation to download
- Certification of CertEuropa and accredited according to the guidelines of the Accreditation and Licensing Regulation for Employment Promotion (AZAV).
Your investment in the training as Live Online Trainer/Moderator (LOT/M) amounts to €1.490,-
The amount is VAT-exempt pursuant to § 4 No. 21 a) bb) UStG.
How can you get financial support?
Now up to 100% funding for the training as Live Online Trainer/Moderator (LOT/M) is possible!
As a certified educational institution according to AZAV (Akkreditierungs- und Zulassungsverordnung Arbeitsförderung), various subsidies of up to 100% of the course fees are available.
We accept the following funding possibilities:
- Den Bildungsgutschein
- Das Qualifzierungschancengesetz
- Die Bildungsprämie
- Baden-Württemberg Bildungsprämie
- Bayerischer Bildungsscheck
- Förderung im Land Brandenburg
- Bremen Weiterbildungsscheck
- Hamburger Weiterbildungsbonus
- Hessen Qualifizierungsscheck
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Bildungsscheck
- Niedersachsen Bildungsprämie
- Nordrhein-Westfalen Bildungsscheck
- Rheinland-Pfalz Quali-Scheck
- Saarland kdW
- Sachsen Weiterbildungsscheck
- Sachsen-Anhalt Weiterbildung DIREKT
You can find further information in the funding database www.foerderdatenbank.de or just contact us. We will be happy to advise you.
Approved further training measure for the promotion of further vocational training under the law on employment promotion (AZAV). Approved by CertEuropa GmbH – by the German accreditation body (DAkkS)
Certificate Registration No M-12197-1700 to 12201-1700 Measure ID M-12201-1700
If you are interested, simply contact us at +49 5251 4174893 or email@example.com
Our terms and conditions are available here.
When will the next LOT/M training take place?
Weekly Live-Sessions: 7.00 pm – 9.30 pm
Module 1 – Live Online Training Foundations
Module 2 – Live Online Trainer Skills
Module 3 – Live Online Training Design
Module 4 – Online Workshop Moderation
Module 5 – Certification
06./07.02.2021 10:00 – 12:30 & 14:00 – 16:30
What happens if you cannot participate in a module?
Talk to us: catch up on the module and/or we will find a solution, e.g. individual coaching.
How can you inform yourself about the LOT/M training without obligation?
Contact us or call us at +49 5251 4174893 for more information. The consultation is of course without obligation.
How can you reserve a place?
You would like to participate in the LOT/M training, but would like to clarify the financial conditions first? That is no problem. The best thing is to call us +49 5251 4174893 We will be happy to reserve a place for you temporarily so that you can clarify your questions about funding or financing without stress and in peace.