Our intercultural online coaching consists of a Blended Learning combination of short video sequences and exercises in your virtual classroom as well as live online sessions with your country expert. This enables your preparation for your leadership role in a foreign country or when dealing with a different culture.
Your specific learning objectives are gathered in advance to ensure customisation to your individual needs. Online self-study augments your preparation and support your implemententation.
We offer intercultural Online Coaching to over 50 target countries. Please ask for details.
Example topics which are addressed in our Intercultural Online Coaching :
- Understanding the cultural value and orientation systems of your target culture
- Communication styles in your target culture
- Handling pitfalls in your intercultural communication successfully
- Cultural differences in approaches to problem solving
- Succesful relationship building in business life in your target culture.
- Intercultural leadership; Roles and expectations in your target culture
- Dealing with attitudes to time and planning in your target culture
- Intercultural conflict resolution strategies
- Do‘s, don‘ts & Taboos when working with your target culture
Example questions to be answered in the intercultural coaching:
- What impression do I make on my counterparts from the target country?
- How important can hierarchy be in this culture?
- Which statements can I rely on?
- What are the biggest differences in mentality between my culture and the target culture?
- Which topics can I address directly and which should I avoid?
- How do I formulate culturally appropriate instructions?
- What do I need to consider when leading in this culture?
- Was ist bei der Mitarbeiterführung zu beachten?
- Which preferred working styles might I expect in this culture?
- Which customs do I really need to consider?