Unifying project management with intercultural competence over distance helps you managethe challenges that arise when working in intercultural remote agile teams.
What can you expect from our agile intercultural project management training?
In this training you will discover how cultural differences and remote teamwork impact agile project management. You will develop the skills you need to lead an international agile project team.
The focus of the training is:
- How to actively build trust in virtual, intercultural agile teams
- How to flexibly adapt your communication style to your partners – across cultures, on all communication channels.
- How to conduct typical agile meetings (daily, retrospective, planning) remotely and across cultures by using suitable concepts and tools.
- How to implement the principles of agile teamwork in international and virtual contexts.
- How to develop an intercultural remote agile team.
- Kick-Off-Meetings for virtual intercultural agile teams.
- Agile planning, estimating, evaluating.- Guidelines und Tools for virtual agile Processes
- Successful Intercultural communication: Feedback, risks, impediments and bad news in daily project business
- Dimensions of cultural differences in virtual agile teamwork.
How do we train?
This training is available as an in-house event for companies.
Our Blended Learning solutions are designed to meet your requirements, preferences and the learning objectives of your participants.
We offer live training either as live face-to-face classroom training or as online training. Whether live face-to-face or live online training, our live training is characterised by a high level of active doing, interaction & learning transfer.
In advance of the training we can provide preparatory learning and exercise sequences in your dedicated virtual classroom on our assist Virtual Campus.
This enables us to optimise the time in the live training for hands-on learning and learning transfer.
The access to online learning content after the live training ensures the long-term sustainability of newly developed competencies.
The learning content on the assist Virtual Campus is specifically designed for mobile learning on your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Choose your training language: We offer our training in English, German, French, Italian or Spanish.
Interested? Please contact us to find out more.
Gary Thomas about agile project management and interculturality