Where opposites meet, there is more than the sum of individual experiences, attitudes and procedures: there is cultural synergy.
What can you expect from our Intercultural Communication and Cooperation training?
In this seminar you will learn to view your own characteristics from the perspective of other cultures. You will increase your sensitivity and awareness of other cultures and will recognise the traps which can arise from cultural differences. You will learn how to shape and manage your foreign contacts successfully.
The focus of the training is:
- Cultural Awareness: increasing your sensitivity when dealing with other cultures.
- Understanding intercultural value systems and orientation systems.
- Managing stumbling blocks in intercultural communication
- Intercultural communication and our perception of “normality”.
- Strategies for handling conflict in a cross-cultural context.
- Communication and listening styles in different cultures.
- Working in cross-cultural virtual teams.
- Long distance trust-building: developing trust in an international, virtual team
- Delegating and discipline in cross-border teams
- Do’s & don’ts when dealing with your target cultures
How do we train?
This training is available as an in-house event for companies.
Our Blended Learning solutions are designed to meet your requirements, preferences and the learning objectives of your participants.
We offer live training either as live face-to-face classroom training or as online training. Whether live face-to-face or live online training, our live training is characterised by a high level of active doing, interaction & learning transfer.
In advance of the training we can provide preparatory learning and exercise sequences in your dedicated virtual classroom on our assist Virtual Campus.
This enables us to optimise the time in the live training for hands-on learning and learning transfer.
The access to online learning content after the live training ensures the long-term sustainability of newly developed competencies.
The learning content on the assist Virtual Campus is specifically designed for mobile learning on your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Choose your training language: We offer our training in English, German, French, Italian or Spanish.
Interested? Please contact us to find out more.