Where counterparts from different cultures meet, there is potential for more than the sum of individual experiences, attitudes and procedures: there is an opportunity for cultural synergy.
What can you expect from our Intercultural Communication and Cooperation training?
In this training you will learn to view your own cultural characteristics from the perspective of other cultures. You will increase your sensitivity and awareness of other cultures and will recognise opportunities as well as the traps which can arise from cultural differences. You will learn how to shape and manage your foreign collaboration with people from other cultures successfully.
The focus of the training is:
- Cultural Awareness: increasing your sensitivity when dealing with other cultures.
- Understanding intercultural value systems and orientation systems.
- Managing stumbling blocks in intercultural communication.
- Strategies for handling conflict in a cross-cultural context.
- Dos & don’ts when dealing with your target cultures.
- Communication and listening styles in different cultures.
- Working in cross-cultural virtual teams.
- Long distance trust-building: developing trust in an international, virtual team.
- Delegating and discipline in cross-border teams.
Get to know us
Get to know us with a free taster for your company. Would you like to gain an impression of how we work in our in-house training?
Sure! Book a 1-hour live online freelearning session for you, your company or your team on one of our training topics! Just drop us a line to book your sessions!
How do we train?
We offer this Blended Online Live Training (BOLT) as in-house live face-to-face training, or a live online training solution or indeed as hybrid training consisting of participants attending face-to-face and others joining live online.
Your learning process is complemented by selected pre- and post-training asynchronous learning elements in your dedicated virtual classroom
The format, contents and duration of your BOLT learning solution is aligned with you and optimized to meet your needs and your participants’ learning objectives.
You can choose from the following languages for your live online or live face-to-face training: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
Please contact us for further information.