Managers who combine leadership competence, project management and intercultural competence ensure a successful outcome for their international projects.
What can you expect from our intercultural project management training?
In this seminar you will learn how intercultural differences have a lasting effect on approaches and methods of project work and collaboration. You will gain an understanding of the skills you need when managing projects across cultures and will increase your intercultural awareness to give you a competitive advantage on the international market.
The focus of the training is:
- Managing international projects throughout the project life cycle.
- Leadership styles for different cultural value systems in intercultural project teams.
- Managing international teams across cultures.
- Effective planning in international projects.
- Goal-setting, communication and feedback strategies in an international context.
- Successful cross-cultural employee motivation and integration.
Get to know us
Get to know us with a free taster for your company. Would you like to gain an impression of how we work in our in-house training?
Sure! Book a 1 hour live online freelearning session for you, your company or your team on one of our training topics! Just drop us a line to book your sessions!
How do we train?
We offer this Blended Online Live Training (BOLT) as an in-house live face-to-face training or live online training solution, augmented by selected pre- and post-post training asynchronous learning elements in your dedicated virtual classroom.
The format, content and duration of your BOLT learning solution is aligned with you and optimized to meet your needs and your participants’ learning objectives.
You can choose from the following languages for your live online or live face-to-face training: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
Please contact us for further information.