This training equips you with the skills you need to develop and deliver online training courses and lessons with different content.
What can you expect in this Live Online Train-the-Trainer?
Effective online training means applying your own trainer style to the context of the Live Online Training to create wavelength to your learners, as well as applying trainer skills in the online training room to activate, motivate and inspire your participants.
Furthermore, you need the ability to structure the didactic learning process when designing your online training courses, lessons andexercises to ensure the transfer into practice. In so doing replicate the successful Learner Experience of your participants in the onloneclassroom
The focus of the training is:
- Your trainer personality and charisma in online training
- Specific individual feedback with video analysis based on your relevant live sequences
- Verbal, paraverbal and nonverbal communication in online training in a targeted manner
- Systematically addressing and reaching your participants
- Dealing with questions in online training
- Visualization tips for powerpoint, whiteboard and live flipchart
- Selecting and using conference software tool (either Webex or Zoom)
- Trouble Shooting for technical problems
- Self management in challenging online training situations
- Formulating, defining and achieving learning goals for online training
- Considering homogeneous and heterogeneous participant goals and needs
- Integrating knowledge of learning psychology into your concept
- Planning optimal processes: session and program design using the example of the seminar content you have brought with you
- Designing openers and conclusions in online seminars
- Activate participants: Targeted questions and the use of appropriate tools in online training
- Online learning: Design and use exercises, group, individual and partner work successfully
- Offline learning: Targeted use of individual preparation and follow-up of online sessions
Sustainability in online training: Ensuring learning transfer
Get to know us
Get to know us with a free taster for your company. Would you like to gain an impression of how we work in our in-house training?
Sure! Book a 1 hour live online freelearning session for you, your company or your team on one of our training topics! Just drop us a line to book your sessions!
How do we train?
We offer this Blended Online Live Training (BOLT) as an in-house live face-to-face training or live online training solution, augmented by selected pre- and post-post training asynchronous learning elements in your dedicated virtual classroom.
The format, content and duration of your BOLT learning solution is aligned with you and optimized to meet your needs and your participants’ learning objectives.
You can choose from the following languages for your live online or live face-to-face training: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
Please contact us for further information.