Face-to-face kick-off workshop for your virtual cross-cultural teams.
What can you expect from your global kick-off workshop?
Your virtual team is faced with several inherent challenges: Establishing a sense of identity and belonging to ensure everyone is the working towards a common goal which provides the basis to motivate the team to reach high performance standards. Building trusting relationships between those involved in the project to ensure the strong relationships that carry the team to high performance. Thirdly the team members need to reach consensus on how they can communicate with each other most effectively across the miles and agree on a functioning approach to feedback to avoid unnecessary friction. Our kick-off workshop addresses these issues and challenges systematically.
The focus of the training is:
- Creating an understanding of the special challenges facing remote teams.
- Developing a common Mission Statement to bind the team together.
- Creating team spirit and optimism concerning the future.
- Generating enthusiasm for the common values and goals of your organisation.
- Utilising the know-how, the intelligence and the creative powers of all involved.
- Assuring long-term optimisation of your teamwork.
- Installing mutually agreed and accepted communication and collaboration guidelines and processes in your team.
- Understanding cultural differences in your global team