Learn how to design and structure your Live Online Training.
What can you expect in this Designing Live Online Training course?
Successful Live Online Training means, besides trainer competence and personality, the ability to structure your online training courses following didactic principles in order to support your participants’ learning processes in the best way. In this training course you will learn how to create lessons, training outlines and exercises to ensure real learning transfer.
The focus of the training is:
- Formulating, defining and achieving learning goals for online training
- Considering homogeneous and heterogeneous participant goals and needs
- Integrating knowledge of learning psychology into your concept
- Planning optimal processes: session and program design using the example of the seminar content you have brought with you
- Designing openers and conclusions in online seminars
- Activate participants: Targeted questions and the use of appropriate tools in online training
- Online learning: Design and use exercises, group, individual and partner work successfully
- Offline learning: Targeted use of individual preparation and follow-up of online sessions.
Get to know us
Get to know us with a free taster for your company. Would you like to gain an impression of how we work in our in-house training?
Sure! Book a 1 hour live online freelearning session for you, your company or your team on one of our training topics! Just drop us a line to book your sessions!
How do we train?
We offer this Blended Online Live Training (BOLT) as an in-house live face-to-face training or live online training solution, augmented by selected pre- and post-post training asynchronous learning elements in your dedicated virtual classroom.
The format, content and duration of your BOLT learning solution is aligned with you and optimized to meet your needs and your participants’ learning objectives.
You can choose from the following languages for your live online or live face-to-face training: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
Please contact us for further information.