Learn how to design and structure your Live Online Training.
What can you expect in this Designing Live Online Training course?
Successful Live Online Training means, besides trainer competence and personality, the ability to structure your online training courses following didactic principles in order to support your participants’ learning processes in the best way. In this training course you will learn how to create lessons, training outlines and exercises to ensure real learning transfer.
The focus of the training is:
- Formulating, defining and achieving learning goals for online training
- Considering homogeneous and heterogeneous participant goals and needs
- Integrating knowledge of learning psychology into your concept
- Planning optimal processes: session and program design using the example of the seminar content you have brought with you
- Designing openers and conclusions in online seminars
- Activate participants: Targeted questions and the use of appropriate tools in online training
- Online learning: Design and use exercises, group, individual and partner work successfully
- Offline learning: Targeted use of individual preparation and follow-up of online sessions.
Get to know us
To gain an impression how we work in our training courses, why not request a free websession for your corporation here?
How do we train?
This training is available as an in-house event for companies.
Our Blended Learning solutions are designed to meet your requirements, preferences and the learning objectives of your participants.
We offer this training as live online training, characterised by a high level of active doing, interaction & learning transfer.
In advance of the training we provide preparatory learning and exercise sequences in your dedicated virtual classroom on our assist Virtual Campus.
This enables us to optimise the time in the live online training for hands-on learning and learning transfer.
The access to online learning content after the live online training ensures the long-term sustainability of newly developed competencies.
The learning content on the assist Virtual Campus is specifically designed for mobile learning on your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Choose your training language: We offer our training in English, German, French, Italian or Spanish.
Interested? Please contact us to find out more.