Successful international marketing requires intercultural competence.
What can you expect from our international marketing training?
If you would like to market your products and services internationally, you need intercultural knowledge. With related knowledge of cultural differences, you can increase your global business success.
The focus of the training is:
- Which sustainable marketing strategies are most useful for your business?
- Adaptation of country and culture-specific values, language, educational level and psychocultural influences.
- Successful market entry: what should you take into account?
- How can you differentiate yourself from your competitors?
- Important and effective adjustments to international target market.
- How will you implement your international marketing strategy systematically?
How do we train?
This training is available as an in-house event for companies.
Our Blended Learning solutions are designed to meet your requirements, preferences and the learning objectives of your participants.
We offer live training either as live face-to-face classroom training or as online training. Whether live face-to-face or live online training, our live training is characterised by a high level of active doing, interaction & learning transfer.
In advance of the training we can provide preparatory learning and exercise sequences in your dedicated virtual classroom on our assist Virtual Campus.
This enables us to optimise the time in the live training for hands-on learning and learning transfer.
The access to online learning content after the live training ensures the long-term sustainability of newly developed competencies.
The learning content on the assist Virtual Campus is specifically designed for mobile learning on your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Choose your training language: We offer our training in English, German, French, Italian or Spanish.
Interested? Please contact us to find out more.