Develop your skills in leading groups in international meetings and workshops to successful outcomes.
What can you expect from our Moderation training?
Meetings need efficient structures. Long, drawn-out and non-committal get-togethers, in which time limits are exceeded, rivalries are exchanged or the general overview is lost – all these things become a thing of the past with professional meeting moderation. In this moderation training course you will learn how to motivate your meeting and workshop participants and improve performance by applying appropriate moderation techniques.
The focus of the training is:
- The moderation cycle
- Preparation of a moderation session
- Goal of a moderation session
- Effective execution of a moderation session
- Moderation of multicultural meetings
- Requirements and tasks of a moderator
- Moderation tools and their successful application
- Making diverging opinions visible and bringing them together
- How to handle interruption, cross-cultural conflicts and crisis in a workshop
- Successful closure of a workshop and how to reach sustainable results
How do we train?
This training is available as an in-house event for companies.
Our Blended Learning solutions are designed to meet your requirements, preferences and the learning objectives of your participants.
We offer live training either as live face-to-face classroom training or as online training. Whether live face-to-face or live online training, our live training is characterised by a high level of active doing, interaction & learning transfer.
In advance of the training we can provide preparatory learning and exercise sequences in your dedicated virtual classroom on our assist Virtual Campus.
This enables us to optimise the time in the live training for hands-on learning and learning transfer.
The access to online learning content after the live training ensures the long-term sustainability of newly developed competencies.
The learning content on the assist Virtual Campus is specifically designed for mobile learning on your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Choose your training language: We offer our training in English, German, French, Italian or Spanish.
Interested? Please contact us to find out more.