Develop your skills in leading groups in international meetings and workshops to successful outcomes.
What can you expect from our Moderation training?
Meetings need efficient structures. Long, drawn-out and non-committal get-togethers, in which time limits are exceeded, rivalries are exchanged or the general overview is lost – all these things become a thing of the past with professional meeting moderation. In this moderation training course you will learn how to motivate your meeting and workshop participants and improve performance by applying appropriate moderation techniques.
The focus of the training is:
- The moderation cycle
- Preparation of a moderation session
- Goal of a moderation session
- Effective execution of a moderation session
- Moderation of multicultural meetings
- Requirements and tasks of a moderator
- Moderation tools and their successful application
- Making diverging opinions visible and bringing them together
- How to handle interruption, cross-cultural conflicts and crisis in a workshop
- Successful closure of a workshop and how to reach sustainable results
How do we train?
This training is only available as an in-house event for companies
Select from 5 different training languages: German, English, Italian, French and Spanish.
The duration of the face-to-face training is designed to meet your needs, your participants’ learning objectives and the size of the group.
To optimise the effectiveness of the learning process we offer optional Blended Learning elements from our assist Virtual Campus.
Please contact us for further information.