Develop your skills in leading groups in international meetings and workshops to successful outcomes.
What can you expect from our Moderation training?
Meetings need efficient structures. Long, drawn-out and non-committal get-togethers, in which time limits are exceeded, rivalries are exchanged or the general overview is lost – all these things become a thing of the past with professional meeting moderation. In this moderation training course you will learn how to motivate your meeting and workshop participants and improve performance by applying appropriate moderation techniques.
The focus of the training is:
- The moderation cycle
- Preparation of a moderation session
- Goal of a moderation session
- Effective execution of a moderation session
- Moderation of multicultural meetings
- Requirements and tasks of a moderator
- Moderation tools and their successful application
- Making diverging opinions visible and bringing them together
- How to handle interruption, cross-cultural conflicts and crisis in a workshop
- Successful closure of a workshop and how to reach sustainable results
Get to know us
Get to know us with a free taster for your company. Would you like to gain an impression of how we work in our in-house training?
Sure! Book a 1 hour live online freelearning session for you, your company or your team on one of our training topics! Just drop us a line to book your sessions!
How do we train?
We offer this Blended Online Live Training (BOLT) as an in-house live face-to-face training or live online training solution, augmented by selected pre- and post-post training asynchronous learning elements in your dedicated virtual classroom.
The format, content and duration of your BOLT learning solution is aligned with you and optimized to meet your needs and your participants’ learning objectives.
You can choose from the following languages for your live online or live face-to-face training: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
Please contact us for further information.