Unconscious Bias. It’s not you. It’s your brain!
Part of our Winning the War for Talents Series
In this training course you will learn how implicit, unconscious bias influences our daily business. You will discover how our brain often tends to make wrong decisions. After this training, you will be able to identify your own prejudices, bias and “blind spots” in your perception. Furthermore, you will develop strategies to improve how you deal with unconscious bias in yourself and others.
The focus of the training is:
- Self-motivation and employee motivation
- What is Unconscious Bias and why is it important?
- How does Unconscious Bias happen?
- Which implicit prejudgements influence our daily business?
- How does Unconscious Bais influence my decisions?
- What can I do to make better decisions?
- Which strategies are helpful to deal with Unconscious Bias when dealing with individuals, groups, teams and organisations?
Get to know us
Get to know us with a free taster for your company. Would you like to gain an impression of how we work in our in-house training?
Sure! Book a 1 hour live online freelearning session for you, your company or your team on one of our training topics! Just drop us a line to book your sessions!
How do we train?
We offer this Blended Online Live Training (BOLT) as in-house live face-to-face training, or a live online training solution or indeed as hybrid training consisting of participants attending face-to-face and others joining live online.
Your learning process is complemented by selected pre- and post-training asynchronous learning elements in your dedicated virtual classroom
The format, contents and duration of your BOLT learning solution is aligned with you and optimized to meet your needs and your participants’ learning objectives.
You can choose from the following languages for your live online or live face-to-face training: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
Please contact us for further information.