Intercultural negotiations can only be successful if the business partners involved are able to achieve a sensible, culturally-appropriate process of dialogue and of mutual decision-making.
What can you expect from our intercultural negotiation training?
This intercultural negotiation training course is designed for international project managers, leaders and consultants who would like to improve their personal ability to manage intercultural negotiations. This ability requires on the one hand an understanding of the principles of solution-oriented negotiation. On the other hand, an awareness in which ways negotiation is influenced by culture and how best to deal with cultural differences in negotiation.
The focus of the training is:
- Intercultural awareness in international negotiations
- Understanding and applying the strategies of the Harvard negotiation model combined with intercultural competence
- Negotiations with partners from different countries: discovering the differences in perception in negotiation situations
- Learning how to handle different, culturally influenced differences in relationships, rules and behaviours successfully
- Experiencing how to develop creative solutions with business partners from different cultures
- Analysing cultural orientation systems and culture-specifics of selected cultures
- Intercultural awareness and the management of cultural differences
Get to know us
Get to know us with a free taster for your company. Would you like to gain an impression of how we work in our in-house training?
Sure! Book a 1 hour live online freelearning session for you, your company or your team on one of our training topics! Just drop us a line to book your sessions!
How do we train?
We offer this Blended Online Live Training (BOLT) as an in-house live face-to-face training or live online training solution, augmented by selected pre- and post-post training asynchronous learning elements in your dedicated virtual classroom.
The format, content and duration of your BOLT learning solution is aligned with you and optimized to meet your needs and your participants’ learning objectives.
You can choose from the following languages for your live online or live face-to-face training: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
Please contact us for further information.