Intercultural negotiations can only be successful if the business partners involved are able to achieve a sensible, culturally-appropriate process of dialogue and of mutual decision-making.
What can you expect from our international negotiation training?
This intercultural negotiation training course is designed for international project managers, leaders and consultants who would like to improve their personal ability to manage intercultural negotiations. This ability requires on the one hand an understanding of the principles of solution-oriented negotiation. On the other hand, an awareness in which ways negotiation is influenced by culture. Because how we perceive behaviour and how we communicate in negotiations are decisive factors in intercultural negotiation situations.
The focus of the training is:
- Intercultural awareness in international negotiations
- Understanding and applying the strategies of the Harvard negotiation model combined with intercultural competence
- Negotiations with partners from different countries: discovering the differences in perception in negotiation situations
- Learning how to handle different, culturally influenced differences in relationships, rules and behaviours successfully
- Experiencing how to develop creative solutions with business partners
- Analysing cultural orientation systems and culture-specifics of selected cultures
- Intercultural awareness and the management of cultural differences
Get to know us
To gain an impression how we work in our training courses, why not request a free websession for your corporation here?
How do we train?
This training is available as an in-house event for companies.
Our Blended Learning solutions are designed to meet your requirements, preferences and the learning objectives of your participants.
We offer live training either as live face-to-face classroom training or as online training. Whether live face-to-face or live online training, our live training is characterised by a high level of active doing, interaction & learning transfer.
In advance of the training we can provide preparatory learning and exercise sequences in your dedicated virtual classroom on our assist Virtual Campus.
This enables us to optimise the time in the live training for hands-on learning and learning transfer.
The access to online learning content after the live training ensures the long-term sustainability of newly developed competencies.
The learning content on the assist Virtual Campus is specifically designed for mobile learning on your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Choose your training language: We offer our training in English, German, French, Italian or Spanish.
Interested? Please contact us to find out more.