Develop your authentic strategy to convince others effectively
What can you expect from our Getting Buy In training?
The focus of the Getting Buy In training course is on the development of recipient-oriented, fact-based as well as relationship level argumentation. You will learn how to understand your counterpart thoroughly, how to build trusting relationships as a foundation for convincing and how to structure your argumentation effectively. You will learn how to analyse your key stakeholders to fine-tune your argumentation and motivation by applying practical, helpful models and approaches.
The focus of this training is:
- Communication on the content and the relationship level
- Empathetic listening
- Creating understanding through questions
- Trust building
- Identifying & analyzing your key stakeholders
- Fact-based argumentation I: The Pyramid Principle
- Fact-based argumentation II: Argumentation ladder
- Fact-based argumentation III: Why? What? How? Now?
- Relationship-level argumentation I: Powertalking
- Relationship-level argumentation II: Influencing
- Principles of effective motivation
- Addressing perception channels appropriately
How do we train?
This training is available as an in-house event for companies.
Our Blended Learning solutions are designed to meet your requirements, preferences and the learning objectives of your participants.
We offer live training either as live face-to-face classroom training or as online training. Whether live face-to-face or live online training, our live training is characterised by a high level of active doing, interaction & learning transfer.
In advance of the training we can provide preparatory learning and exercise sequences in your dedicated virtual classroom on our assist Virtual Campus.
This enables us to optimise the time in the live training for hands-on learning and learning transfer.
The access to online learning content after the live training ensures the long-term sustainability of newly developed competencies.
The learning content on the assist Virtual Campus is specifically designed for mobile learning on your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Choose your training language: We offer our training in English, German, French, Italian or Spanish.
Interested? Please contact us to find out more.