Develop your authentic strategy to convince others effectively
What can you expect from our Getting Buy In training?
The focus of the Getting Buy In training course is on the development of recipient-oriented, fact-based as well as relationship level argumentation. You will learn how to understand your counterpart thoroughly, how to build trusting relationships as a foundation for convincing and how to structure your argumentation effectively. You will learn how to analyse your key stakeholders to fine-tune your argumentation and motivation by applying practical, helpful models and approaches.
The focus of this training is:
- Communication on the content and the relationship level
- Empathetic listening
- Creating understanding through questions
- Trust building
- Identifying & analyzing your key stakeholders
- Fact-based argumentation I: The Pyramid Principle
- Fact-based argumentation II: Argumentation ladder
- Fact-based argumentation III: Why? What? How? Now?
- Relationship-level argumentation I: Powertalking
- Relationship-level argumentation II: Influencing
- Principles of effective motivation
- Addressing perception channels appropriately
Get to know us
Get to know us with a free taster for your company. Would you like to gain an impression of how we work in our in-house training?
Sure! Book a 1 hour live online freelearning session for you, your company or your team on one of our training topics! Just drop us a line to book your sessions!
How do we train?
We offer this Blended Online Live Training (BOLT) as in-house live face-to-face training, or a live online training solution or indeed as hybrid training consisting of participants attending face-to-face and others joining live online.
Your learning process is complemented by selected pre- and post-training asynchronous learning elements in your dedicated virtual classroom
The format, contents and duration of your BOLT learning solution is aligned with you and optimized to meet your needs and your participants’ learning objectives.
You can choose from the following languages for your live online or live face-to-face training: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
Please contact us for further information.