Leading a matrix team means managing the task of integrating team members and maximising motivation of the team members – without disciplinary responsibility.
What can you expect from our Lateral Leadership training?
In our lateral leadership training you will discover how to lead your project members and teams using ourI5 ateral leadership toolbox. You will develop success strategies to motivate and lead without disciplinary responsibility.
The focus of our training is:
- Identity and common goals in matrix and project teams
- Influencing: successful leadership at the relationship level – without disciplinary responsibility
- Lateral Leadership: Effective delegation in matrix organisations
- Leading and motivating at peer level
- Optimising ambiguity tolerance in matrix organisations
- Defining the information flow and increasing transparency
- Instruments and methodological competence for decision-making in matrix teams
Get to know us
To gain an impression how we work in our training courses, why not request a free websession for your corporation here?
How do we train?
This training is available as an in-house event for companies.
Our Blended Learning solutions are designed to meet your requirements, preferences and the learning objectives of your participants.
We offer live training either as live face-to-face classroom training or as online training. Whether live face-to-face or live online training, our live training is characterised by a high level of active doing, interaction & learning transfer.
In advance of the training we can provide preparatory learning and exercise sequences in your dedicated virtual classroom on our assist Virtual Campus.
This enables us to optimise the time in the live training for hands-on learning and learning transfer.
The access to online learning content after the live training ensures the long-term sustainability of newly developed competencies.
The learning content on the assist Virtual Campus is specifically designed for mobile learning on your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Choose your training language: We offer our training in English, German, French, Italian or Spanish.
Interested? Please contact us to find out more.