Leading a matrix team means managing the task of integrating team members and maximising motivation of the team members – without disciplinary responsibility.
What can you expect from our Lateral Leadership training?
In our lateral leadership training you will discover how to lead your project members and teams using our Iateral leadership toolbox. You will develop success strategies to motivate and lead without disciplinary responsibility.
The focus of our training is:
- Identity and common goals in matrix and project teams
- Influencing: successful leadership at the relationship level – without disciplinary responsibility
- Lateral Leadership: Effective delegation in matrix organisations
- Leading and motivating at peer level
- Optimising ambiguity tolerance in matrix organisations
- Defining the information flow and increasing transparency
- Instruments and methodological competence for decision-making in matrix teams
Get to know us
Get to know us with a free taster for your company. Would you like to gain an impression of how we work in our in-house training?
Sure! Book a 1 hour live online freelearning session for you, your company or your team on one of our training topics! Just drop us a line to book your sessions!
How do we train?
We offer this Blended Online Live Training (BOLT) as an in-house live face-to-face training or live online training solution, augmented by selected pre- and post-post training asynchronous learning elements in your dedicated virtual classroom.
The format, content and duration of your BOLT learning solution is aligned with you and optimized to meet your needs and your participants’ learning objectives.
You can choose from the following languages for your live online or live face-to-face training: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
Please contact us for further information.