This training will provide you with the skills you need to develop and implement training courses with different types of content.
What can you expect from our Train-the-Trainer training?
Effective training means discovering your own training style, motivating and activating participants, as well as the strategic development of wavelength and rapport to your participants. In addition, effective training design how to structure the learning process, and how to implement training sessions and exercises, ensuring the transfer of the content into practice.
The focus of the training is:
- Specific feedback with video analysis to improve your personal training style
- The impact of body language, voice and communication style on your training
- Engaging audiences composed of different learning types
- Structuring openers and learning transfer sequences in training
- Dealing with questions and tricky situations in training
- Creating the right media mix for your learning group.
- Training heterogeneous, diverse learning groups
- Handling differing levels of competence and knowledge within a learning group
How do we train?
This training is only available as an in-house event for companies
Select from 5 different training languages: German, English, Italian, French and Spanish.
The duration of the face-to-face training is designed to meet your needs, your participants’ learning objectives and the size of the group.
To optimise the effectiveness of the learning process we offer optional Blended Learning elements from our assist Virtual Campus.
Please contact us for further information.