This training will provide you with the skills you need to develop and implement training courses with different types of content.
What can you expect from our Train-the-Trainer training?
Effective training means discovering your own training style, motivating and activating participants, as well as the strategic development of wavelength and rapport to your participants. In addition, effective training design how to structure the learning process, and how to implement training sessions and exercises, ensuring the transfer of the content into practice.
The focus of the training is:
- Specific feedback with video analysis to improve your personal training style
- The impact of body language, voice and communication style on your training
- Engaging audiences composed of different learning types
- Structuring openers and learning transfer sequences in training
- Dealing with questions and tricky situations in training
- Creating the right media mix for your learning group.
- Training heterogeneous, diverse learning groups
- Handling differing levels of competence and knowledge within a learning group
Get to know us
Get to know us with a free taster for your company. Would you like to gain an impression of how we work in our in-house training?
Sure! Book a 1 hour live online freelearning session for you, your company or your team on one of our training topics! Just drop us a line to book your sessions!
How do we train?
We offer this Blended Online Live Training (BOLT) as an in-house live face-to-face training or live online training solution, augmented by selected pre- and post-post training asynchronous learning elements in your dedicated virtual classroom.
The format, content and duration of your BOLT learning solution is aligned with you and optimized to meet your needs and your participants’ learning objectives.
You can choose from the following languages for your live online or live face-to-face training: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
Please contact us for further information.