This training will provide you with the skills you need to develop and implement training courses with different types of content.
What can you expect from our Train-the-Trainer training?
Effective training means discovering your own training style, motivating and activating participants, as well as the strategic development of wavelength and rapport to your participants. In addition, effective training design how to structure the learning process, and how to implement training sessions and exercises, ensuring the transfer of the content into practice.
The focus of the training is:
- Specific feedback with video analysis to improve your personal training style
- The impact of body language, voice and communication style on your training
- Engaging audiences composed of different learning types
- Structuring openers and learning transfer sequences in training
- Dealing with questions and tricky situations in training
- Creating the right media mix for your learning group.
- Training heterogeneous, diverse learning groups
- Handling differing levels of competence and knowledge within a learning group
Get to know us
To gain an impression how we work in our training courses, why not request a free webinar for your corporation here?
How do we train?
This training is available as an in-house event for companies.
Our Blended Learning solutions are designed to meet your requirements, preferences and the learning objectives of your participants.
We offer live training either as live face-to-face classroom training or as online training. Whether live face-to-face or live online training, our live training is characterised by a high level of active doing, interaction & learning transfer.
In advance of the training we can provide preparatory learning and exercise sequences in your dedicated virtual classroom on our assist Virtual Campus.
This enables us to optimise the time in the live training for hands-on learning and learning transfer.
The access to online learning content after the live training ensures the long-term sustainability of newly developed competencies.
The learning content on the assist Virtual Campus is specifically designed for mobile learning on your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Choose your training language: We offer our training in English, German, French, Italian or Spanish.
Interested? Please contact us to find out more.