Learn to apply the tools of effective facilitation for Consultant contexts.
What can you expect from our moderation training for Consultants?
In this intensive 2 day training you will learn and train how to run effective workshops and moderate difficult meetings with a special focus on your specific consultant role. You will refine your group handling skills to make you feel more confident when running corporate meetings and workshops in future. You will practice and experience real-life challenging situations and develop your personal success strategies. Through intensive feedback you will be able to improve your moderation style, confidence and competence for the future.
The focus of the training is:
- Aligning different roles as a Consultant moderator
- Determining audience acceptance strategically
- Elements and tools of an effective and successful moderation
- Moderation cycle and target orientation in workshops
- Effective handling of difficult participants and tricky moderation situations
- Leading through questions
- Professional use of moderation techniques for the consultant context
- Business Simulation for the Consultant context
Get to know us
Get to know us with a free taster for your company. Would you like to gain an impression of how we work in our in-house training?
Sure! Book a 1 hour live online freelearning session for you, your company or your team on one of our training topics! Just drop us a line to book your sessions!
How do we train?
We offer this Blended Online Live Training (BOLT) as in-house live face-to-face training, or a live online training solution or indeed as hybrid training consisting of participants attending face-to-face and others joining live online. Your learning process is complemented by selected pre- and post-training asynchronous learning elements in your dedicated virtual classroom.
The format, content and duration of your BOLT learning solution is aligned with you and optimized to meet your needs and your participants’ learning objectives.
You can choose from the following languages for your training: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
Please contact us for further information.