Break the deadlock in your intercultural conflicts.
What can you expect from our Conflict and Mediation Workshop training?
In this workshop, the current situation in the international team is analysed as well as the background issues involved. Team members have an opportunity to reflect on how they behave and communicate when conflicts arise and how they can optimise team performance by increasing appreciation across the team . How to apply the strengths of the individual to the common good of the team goal.
The cultural differences of the team colleagues are regarded as an opportunity that enriches the team through diversity. Constructive feedback is recognised as an important method to widen your perspective and in doing so to strengthen the whole team.
Furthermore, strategies for handling conflict in future are developed, based on past experiences, through communicating with each other respectfully to optimise the team performance potential. The different expectations from the team members are compared with the demands on the team, and from this measures can be drawn which improve the ability to work well together.
This leads to improved teamwork, and current challenges and issues from your daily business are resolved through mediation.
The focus of the training is:
- Gaining an understanding of cultural values and differences.
- Increasing a sense of belonging and trust.
- Raising the sense of responsibility.
- Improving team communication skills.
- Solving current conflicts.
- Strategies for preventing and managing future conflicts.
- Creating mutual respect in a cross-cultural team.
- Supporting a culture of feedback and learning.
- Future conflict prevention and resolution strategies.
- Presentation of the different perspectives from the point of view of the parties involved.
- Exploring the different interests, goals, values and needs.
- Working out common solution strategies together.
- Reaching agreement on a common specific WIN-WIN solution.