Combining sales competence with intercultural competence for trade fair success.
What can you expect from our training on preparing an Intercultural Trade Fair?
In order to stand out at a trade fair, a good product or attractive stand is simply not enough. With an ever-growing number of international visitors it is essential to be aware of cultural differences at trade fairs. In order to create interest for your product or service among international visitors, you will need to adapt to different communication styles.
In this training course you will learn how to attract international trade fair visitors to your stand and how to adapt your communication style to different cultures.
The focus of the training is:
- Understanding intercultural value systems and orientation systems.
- Adaptation of country and culture specific values, language, educational level and psychocultural influences.
- Effective communication with visitors with different cultural backgrounds
- How can I draw the attention of international guests?
- How to establish rapport with international guests
- How to recognise concern and deal with difficult questions
Get to know us
Get to know us with a free taster for your company. Would you like to gain an impression of how we work in our in-house training?
Sure! Book a 1 hour live online freelearning session for you, your company or your team on one of our training topics! Just drop us a line to book your sessions!
How do we train?
We offer this Blended Online Live Training (BOLT) as an in-house live face-to-face training or live online training solution, augmented by selected pre- and post-post training asynchronous learning elements in your dedicated virtual classroom.
The format, content and duration of your BOLT learning solution is aligned with you and optimized to meet your needs and your participants’ learning objectives.
You can choose from the following languages for your live online or live face-to-face training: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
Please contact us for further information.