Those who lead in international environments know that intercultural leadership holds a unique challenge.
What can you expect from our Intercultural Leadership training?
In our leadership training you will discover how you, as an international leader, can lead your culturally diverse employees in situations that require a multicultural team approach where orientation and value systems are in conflict. You will learn how to avoid misunderstandings and develop a universal culture as well as a united team spirit. You will also experience ways to successfully integrate your foreign employees and how to establish good relationships with representatives from different cultures. Furthermore, you will learn how to become aware of your own business culture from the perspective of others and thus avoid common pitfalls that can occur with cultural differences.
The focus of the training is:
- Increasing your intercultural leadership competence for international work groups and teams.
- Intercultural Leadership: understanding cross-cultural orientation systems.
- Cultural awareness: gaining and demonstrating appreciation for other cultures.
- Intercultural management: situational leadership in an intercultural context.
- Delegating and discipline in a multicultural team.
- Cultural differences and their impact on your international leadership task.
- Intercultural teamwork and intercultural leadership: The do’s & don’t’s concerning your relevant target cultures.
Get to know us
Get to know us with a free taster for your company. Would you like to gain an impression of how we work in our in-house training?
Sure! Book a 1 hour live online freelearning session for you, your company or your team on one of our training topics! Just drop us a line to book your sessions!
How do we train?
We offer this Blended Online Live Training (BOLT) as in-house live face-to-face training, or a live online training solution or indeed as hybrid training consisting of participants attending face-to-face and others joining live online.
Your learning process is complemented by selected pre- and post-training asynchronous learning elements in your dedicated virtual classroom
The format, contents and duration of your BOLT learning solution is aligned with you and optimized to meet your needs and your participants’ learning objectives.
You can choose from the following languages for your live online or live face-to-face training: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
Please contact us for further information.