Those who lead in international environments know that intercultural leadership holds a unique challenge.
What can you expect from our Intercultural Leadership training?
In our leadership training you will discover how you, as an international leader, can lead your culturally diverse employees in situations that require a multicultural team approach where orientation and value systems are in conflict. You will learn how to avoid misunderstandings and develop a universal culture, a united team spirit. You will also experience ways to successfully integrate your foreign employees and how to establish good relationships with representatives from different cultures. Furthermore, you will learn how to become aware of your own business culture from the perspective of others, and thus avoid common pitfalls that can occur with cultural differences.
The focus of the training is:
- Increasing your intercultural leadership competence for international work groups and teams
- Intercultural Leadership: understanding cross-cultural orientation systems
- Cultural awareness: gaining and demonstrating appreciation for other cultures
- Intercultural management: situational leadership in an intercultural context
- Delegating and discipline in a multicultural team
- Cultural differences and their impact on your international leadership task
- Intercultural teamwork and intercultural leadership: The do’s & don’t’s concerning your relevant target cultures
How do we train?
This training is available as an in-house event for companies.
Our Blended Learning solutions are designed to meet your requirements, preferences and the learning objectives of your participants.
We offer live training either as live face-to-face classroom training or as online training. Whether live face-to-face or live online training, our live training is characterised by a high level of active doing, interaction & learning transfer.
In advance of the training we can provide preparatory learning and exercise sequences in your dedicated virtual classroom on our assist Virtual Campus.
This enables us to optimise the time in the live training for hands-on learning and learning transfer.
The access to online learning content after the live training ensures the long-term sustainability of newly developed competencies.
The learning content on the assist Virtual Campus is specifically designed for mobile learning on your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Choose your training language: We offer our training in English, German, French, Italian or Spanish.
Interested? Please contact us to find out more.