Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your online meetings and websessions.
What can you expect from our e-moderation training?
In this training you will develop your skills in moderating online meetings and websessions. From the decision of which format to choose to preparing yourself as an effective online facilitator. You will get to know useful tools for handling group dynamics in virtual meetings and websessions. In addition, you will learn how to develop creative ideas together and make lasting decisions.
The focus of the training is:
- What we can do with e-moderation – and what we can’t
- Preparation: best conditions for virtual meetings and websessions
- Trust building in virtual meetings and websessions
- How to replace body language in virtual meetings and websessions
- The e-moderation Cycle – how to develop your sequence of actions
- How to encourage interaction in virtual meetings and websessions
- Helpful visualisation in virtual meetings
- Tools for developing ideas and taking decisions
- Synchronous and asynchronous processes
Get to know us
To gain an impression how we work in our training courses, why not request a free websessions for your corporation here?
How do we train?
This training is available as an in-house event for companies.
Our Blended Learning solutions are designed to meet your requirements, preferences and the learning objectives of your participants.
We offer live training either as live face-to-face classroom training or as online training. Whether live face-to-face or live online training, our live training is characterised by a high level of active doing, interaction & learning transfer.
In advance of the training we can provide preparatory learning and exercise sequences in your dedicated virtual classroom on our assist Virtual Campus.
This enables us to optimise the time in the live training for hands-on learning and learning transfer.
The access to online learning content after the live training ensures the long-term sustainability of newly developed competencies.
The learning content on the assist Virtual Campus is specifically designed for mobile learning on your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Choose your training language: We offer our training in English, German, French, Italian or Spanish.
Interested? Please contact us to find out more.