Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your online meetings and websessions.
What can you expect from our e-moderation training?
In this training you will develop your skills in moderating online meetings and websessions. From the decision of which format to choose to preparing yourself as an effective online facilitator. You will get to know useful tools for handling group dynamics in virtual meetings and websessions. In addition, you will learn how to develop creative ideas together and make lasting decisions.
The focus of the training is:
- What we can do with e-moderation – and what we can’t
- Preparation: best conditions for virtual meetings and websessions
- Trust building in virtual meetings and websessions
- How to replace body language in virtual meetings and websessions
- The e-moderation Cycle – how to develop your sequence of actions
- How to encourage interaction in virtual meetings and websessions
- Helpful visualisation in virtual meetings
- Tools for developing ideas and taking decisions
- Synchronous and asynchronous processes
Get to know us
Get to know us with a free taster for your company. Would you like to gain an impression of how we work in our in-house training?
Sure! Book a 1 hour live online freelearning session for you, your company or your team on one of our training topics! Just drop us a line to book your sessions!
How do we train?
We offer this Blended Online Live Training (BOLT) as an in-house live face-to-face training or live online training solution, augmented by selected pre- and post-post training asynchronous learning elements in your dedicated virtual classroom.
The format, content and duration of your BOLT learning solution is aligned with you and optimized to meet your needs and your participants’ learning objectives.
You can choose from the following languages for your live online or live face-to-face training: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
Please contact us for further information.