Are you interested in the IBT/M programme? Give us a call on +49 5251 875432 or send us a mail to email@example.com for a free, no obligation consultation.
Here are running and the upcomming dates:
- IBT/M1: Intercultural Business Communication Basics 29.- 30.04.2021
- IBT/M2: Live Online Trainer/Moderator Skills 28.- 29.05.2021
- IBT/M3: Training Design: Developing Intercultural Trainings 24.-26.06.2021
- IBT/M4: Development and delivery of simulations and activities 17.- 18 09.2021
- IBT/M5: Trainer/Facilitator Skills (face to face if possible) 05.- 07.11.2021
- IBT/M6: Assessment and Certification 19.- 20.11.2021
- IBT/M1: Intercultural Business Communication Basics (Blended Live Online) 05.- 06.11.2021
- IBT/M2: Trainer/Facilitator Skills (face-to-face) 02.- 04.12.2021
- IBT/M3: Live Online Trainer/Facilitator Skills (Blended Live Online) 21.- 22.01.2022
- IBT/M4: Training Design: Developing Intercultural Trainings and Activities (face-to-face) 17.- 19.02.2022
- IBT/M5: Live Online Training Design: Developing Online Trainings and Activities (Blended Live Online) 11.- 12.03.2022
- IBT/M6: Certification (face-to-face) 07.- 08.04.2022
How can you reserve a place in the IBT/M Blended Live Online programme?
You would like to participate in the IBT/M Blended Live Online programme and would first like to clarify your finances or look into funding? No problem, just give us a call +49 5251 875432 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to reserve you a place for a short time so that you can clarify your funding without any stress or worry.
How can you register for the IBT/M Blended Live Online programme?
Here you can download a PDF with all the information you need.